Ranking
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Want to join RA? Apply here.READ FIRST POST OR BE SHUNNED!
First of all, read our rules.

Once you have read, understood, accepted and memorized them, you will be questioned by our board of sexy examiners.
At the end of the test, which may be either written or oral depending on our needs, you will be released a certificate of fitness that you'll have to sign in blood on a full moon night. (Knives and pins for the signature will be provided by us.)

Wanna know how to access the exam? Nothing easier:
Just post (in this thread) a motivational letter, addressed to us, including:
- At least 3 replays*
- your achievements (sp, mp, art)

Then wait for our answer:
Within a week, you must have collected at least 3 seals of approval coming from 3 different RAllians without even a seal of denial (with a valid justification). If you don't get them, you are not in, try again later, in 6 months maybe.
If you get the seals, it means that the crew likes you. You can wear the tag and consider yourself a member of RelaxAll.
The few weeks after you put the tag on, we'll be watching you, any violation of the rules will lead to an insta-kick. During this period, try to meet us online, so that we can know each other and have some affairs.

Replays we are interested in:
We mainly are a wushu clan, so if you wanna blow our mind with some Multiplayer stuff post wushu/lenshu/ninjutsu or anything no grab/long turnframes/high ed (any replays of mods with instagib will be instantly rejected).
If you are extremely good at mods like aikido, tk, kb but suck cocks at wushu, you will be considered only if you are willing to learn it.

Art skills will be considered, so post your artworks.
Status counts, not so much, but still.
Belts do not count, skills do.
I'll personally check your previous posts/clans/bans.

Remember that joining RA won't be easy, unless we already know and trust you.

Ok, and if u think all this is really boring and too complicated. Send 420,000 tc to everyone one of our members. And you'll be put on the roster right away.
Have a good day. ~Kickass

nice, you didnt listen to my or lordrices advise, you argued about making an application, and then you copy and pasted the first post. im no leader, not even council, but i can assure your rejected
Do I need to make a complete app if I want to join ?
PS: I read all, but i'm not an expert in english
I fucking hate Loona
I'm ready to become the tea pot. (I've read and understand the rules)

So hey all, my name's Matt (Simpson if surnames help) and I'm currently 17 years of age. And after careful consideration, I have decided to finally apply for RelaxAll. Ever since ~2014 when I used to play at a substantially lower level than I do now, I remember watching RelaxAll play, and from that point, and for about a year and a half, my sole motivation to play the game was to 'be like them' and now 3 years later I am here to apply to achieve such a goal.

However I have always been put off by the fact I've never really had a natural skill for striking mods like lenshu, ninjutsu etc. and so I've always feared for the worst and taken to the presumption that this would result in an insta-denial, however I now feel like my grappling skill is strong enough to pass me through as a worthwhile candidate in terms of in-game aptitude. And on a side note, I have been getting some help from killer in improving my striking skill, something I hope to carry through past my application, as the want to improve has always been fundamental for me.

My most notable past clans have been KnC, Ct and Vibe, and I am a member of TA.

As a person, I am nice to be around. I can get competitive at times, however I'm always wary of my actions and I don't let it control me, producing a fairly relaxed person to be around, and most people seem to agree.

I have put an assortment of replays below, and if you would like to see any more, or ask any questions, feel free and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for taking the time to consider me all.

~In the process of adding striking replays, can't promise they are the best

Added two recent Lenshu and Rk-mma, which can give a better indicator than words alone can
Attached Files
Turn Around.rpl (52.3 KB, 9 views)
Counter - Suplex.rpl (68.9 KB, 7 views)
Roll Over.rpl (55.1 KB, 7 views)
Gameplay 1.rpl (43.9 KB, 7 views)
1Arm Save.rpl (79.1 KB, 10 views)
Flipped Win.rpl (33.2 KB, 6 views)
Close save - Suplex2.rpl (66.5 KB, 4 views)
RA app.rpl (63.4 KB, 4 views)
Close Save.rpl (66.1 KB, 4 views)
Aikido Throw.rpl (49.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Bless; Jan 29, 2017 at 01:33 PM.
i would like to play few games with you / what are your name changes if you had any.
Last edited by FistofLife; Jan 25, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
i would like to play few games with you / what are your name changes if you had any.

Discord is Sense#1000 or I'm on now if you want to play

and Sk1llz was old name
I vote yes for Sense, his striking mods arn't too bad, and tbh he seems very nice so i think he makes good addition to RA