Ranking
Originally Posted by kball View Post
/offtopic i have been having problems fighting ranged attackers when i charge them they just run away. This usually happens playing with jax and shen for me any tips?

Stand by your minions. When he will try to last hit jump on him. Or camp in a bush. Or have a higher movement speed. You should be happy farming the lane if he is playing too defensive and not getting any cs.

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I main Jayce. A good one doesn't need a Tear. Just want to throw that out there.

I disagree. It is actually a good item for Jayce. It is like having a blue buff and you can spam spells freely. Also Muramana's active is usefull for him. Many pro players in competetive games use this item. You can do a research on it. When muramana came out I noticed Dyrus using it, so I tested it out. It stacks really quickly on Jayce as you can spam spells as you have some extra mana. If you are going full tank then replace it with a defensive item. It's just my opinion though. Test that item out.

Also I made a new account in EuW. I hope that people will be more friendly there.
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 13, 2013 at 01:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Stand by your minions. When he will try to last hit jump on him. Or camp in a bush. Or have a higher movement speed. You should be happy farming the lane if he is playing too defensive and not getting any cs.

I disagree. It is actually a good item for Jayce. It is like having a blue buff and you can spam spells freely. Also Muramana's active is usefull for him. Many pro players in competetive games use this item. You can do a research on it. When muramana came out I noticed Dyrus using it, so I tested it out. It stacks really quickly on Jayce as you can spam spells as you have some extra mana. If you are going full tank then replace it with a defensive item. It's just my opinion though. Test that item out.

Also I made a new account in EuW. I hope that people will be more friendly there.

Notice how he said good jayces, means people who actually have experience with jayce and know when they can hit their q e (or e q, doesnt really matter) comb and when not.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Notice how he said good jayces, means people who actually have experience with jayce and know when they can hit their q e (or e q, doesnt really matter) comb and when not.

You clearly don't understand some stuff. Shock blast and acceleration gate should be used when ever it is possible. It is the main source of his damage. Spamming those spells before team fights is really beneficial as you can get someone really low by only using those 2 skills. Not using skills that do a lot of damage doesn't really benefit at all. His skills consume a lot of mana that's why the item is good. So managing mana isn't needed. You can play without that item and still harass but staying in lane longer will be a lot harder. I'd rather have that item instead of buying mana pots all the time or having mid lane's blue buff. Timing that skill is easy as you should always use it. There are shitloads of opinions though.
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 13, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
You clearly don't understand some stuff. Shock blast and acceleration gate should be used when ever it is possible. It is the main source of his damage. Spamming those spells before team fights is really beneficial as you can get someone really low by only using those 2 skills. Not using skills that do a lot of damage doesn't really benefit at all. His skills consume a lot of mana that's why the item is good. So managing mana isn't needed. You can play without that item and still harass but staying in lane longer will be a lot harder. I'd rather have that item instead of buying mana pots all the time or having mid lane's blue buff. Timing that skill is easy as you should always use it. There are shitloads of opinions though.

I was going to argue that less poke with more damage is better but you just, i dont even, what
You clearly don't understand some stuff. Shock blast and acceleration gate should be used when ever it is possible. It is the main source of his damage. Spamming those spells before team fights is really beneficial as you can get someone really low by only using those 2 skills. Not using skills that do a lot of damage doesn't really benefit at all. His skills consume a lot of mana that's why the item is good. Managing mana isn't needed. You can play without that item and still harass but staying in lane longer will be a lot harder. I'd rather have that item instead of buying mana pots all the time or having mid lane's blue buff. Timing that skill is easy as you should always use it. There are shitloads of opinions though.

Because running out of mana during a fight is great and everyone enjoys staring at their enemy run away with low hp because they spammed abilities without proper planning
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Lol I'm finally getting my 1 rp from riot
But the thing is, riot support is making me draw a picture of something related to league >.<
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Lol I'm finally getting my 1 rp from riot
But the thing is, riot support is making me draw a picture of something related to league >.<

Should see what I drew for my 2rp. Let me see if I can find it.

Found it...

Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 13, 2013 at 11:22 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Should see what I drew for my 2rp. Let me see if I can find it.

Found it...

Beautiful, totally worth 2rp
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
What do you think is better?
AP or AD Yi ?

AP, can carry the team a lot harder, is a lot harder to kill etc
Generally fighting against ap yi is annoying, without any CC he is impossible to kill, can shut down most turret dives and easily bait people into attacking him under a turret, his team fight capability is a lot higher, getting those Q resets with the ult during a teamfight will make him destroy, especially if he has around 500 ap, he will single handedly carry the team if he is fed