Ranking
Hey what's chill'n yall!
I'm Cough, some of you might remember me, I used to be part of [HUNG], then came over to [fl0w] with you guys when [HUNG] died. I stayed with the clan for a while, then left Toribash in general due to a multitude of reasons. I tried to start playing the game again, but I had the crash problem where I couldn't do multiplayer without the game crashing. I've now learned about the 250 color mode, and as horrible as the game looks, it's still playable, and I've been re-honing my skills. Due to getting a new computer, I've lost all of my replays, but I managed to scrap a few (2) from digging around in the [fl0w] replay folder. Hopefully that's cool, but I'll try to build up an inventory of replays on this computer to share with you guys too. In terms of personal information, I'm now 17, and going into my senior year of high school. I still look about the same as I do on the first page of your "Show Yourself" thread though. I'm right now at Rhode Island School of Design, studying "game design" for the summer. It's pretty cool, haha. So hopefully you all still remember me, and hopefully they are good memories, because that's all that I have of you!
Alright, that's about it for my re-app'd app. Lemme know if you need anything more to do with this, I'm more than happy to provide. Unless it's my anus, that's just fucked up.

Attached Files
spar.rpl (595.3 KB, 18 views)
improv w nick.rpl (90.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 4, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
Nick: Kradox!
Belt: 3rd
Previous clans: guardians and RAM
Reason to join: i want to start playing at a better and higher clan since ram got down

Attached Files
spinnyng .rpl (59.8 KB, 4 views)
akido.rpl (79.2 KB, 3 views)
falcon.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
recovering aikido skills.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by snake; Sep 1, 2012 at 02:03 PM.
Nick: Xymo
Belt: Sadly I am 2nd dan,but I'll explain it later.
Previous clans: I had many,the best names that I can say are TheWolfes,Yakuza (It's actually died),and I was really near to Secret.
Reason to join: Well,sincerly fl0w seems to be a nice clan,and I really liked it,beacause fl0w is a really cool name,if you think about it,flow and fl0w are really different. Anyway,I would join in fl0w not really as a "fighter",but just as a designer,I really like designing things.But obviously if you guys want to test me in design and in fight,I won't have problems.About the mods,yes,I do like wushu3,if there're open tourrneys,I join every time in wushu3 tourneys,sincerly I don't have many moves on wushu3,but I had to make a personal mid-air move,and I pratically use it every time.It seems to be a good move,and if the other fighter runs,I ALWAYS try to get to him,I personally hate runners.And about aikido,I don't know if you meant aikido mods (like aikido,aikidobigdojo),or only aikido.I personally prefer aikidobigdojo,(by the way,I'm always in bets servers,and so I'm kinda popular).I prefer it beacause aikido is basically a "lucky" mod,and I personally hate it,beacause there are many shovellers,I just f***ing hate them,sorry for the word. Oh,and infos about me,I'm Max,I'm 16 years old,and I'm Russian.
Replays: Sadly I'm actually in Lithuania for the summer,I will upload some replays when I'll come back in Italy (Yes I do live in Italy,but I'm Russian,my mom is Russian,my fhater is Russian,and I was born in Russia).

~feel free to read the spoiler
~snake
Last edited by snake; Aug 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Nick: ~eregonv1
Belt: ~3rd dan
Previous clans: ~WCA(mine but inactive due to my surgery)
Reason to join: ~im highly skilled in wushu3 and this is mostly a wushu3 clan
Replays: Id rather fight mono e mono...i cant save replays sadly.
-----
im going to try to fix the replay save problem so i may join correctly.

Last edited by snake; Aug 21, 2012 at 11:13 PM.
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
Nick:i like pie xD

belt: black my 7th dan got forgoted xD/D;

Previos clans: acp i duno what happend to it D:

Resin to join: I know you clan relates to jail breaking uhhhhh yeah... i need a good clan who might make ectceptions of contenuity and presalacation.

My replays got deleated in a update.

p.s. sorry I'm kinda sick and tiered i really need a clan please help

Last edited by snake; Aug 26, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Nick: lushsmoke
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Previous clans: reflexz,saints,chicken
Reason to join: first reason this clan is really good i want to give it a try at least second reason im friends with some people here
Replays:

-----
im not that good at wushu but what ever
Attached Files
ninjutsu epic erer.rpl (74.2 KB, 6 views)
sparring with rasmus.rpl (550.2 KB, 5 views)
aikido 10 frame epic!.rpl (206.3 KB, 5 views)
COOL FIGHT!.rpl (87.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by snake; Sep 1, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nick: ~call me raph or 50cent20
Belt: ~black
Previous clans: ~BR(Brazillians) H(Humans)
Reason to join: ~i know this clan and i know it has cool adn excellent players you guys are really friendly and help out alot and are very active
Replays: ~

the spar one was my first ever spar so please no hate and i dont have any wushu replays but i have takkeyoen replays or however you spell it
-----
i might upload some wushu replays soon
but i know ur player william maybe he can help me out
-----
btw william is my cousin

-----
Attached Files
first spar with lucio.rpl (827.8 KB, 7 views)
flash decap.rpl (30.3 KB, 8 views)
owned.rpl (79.4 KB, 4 views)
tak destruction.rpl (79.0 KB, 5 views)
realism backflips.rpl (90.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by William; Aug 30, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
Nick: Haz
Belt: i used to be 4th but server messed up and im back at the start
Previous clans: i was in no previous clans
Reason to join: because your clan is awesome and ive met some of your members and there awesome and cool
Replays: POSE *youll see why i call it pose*
and also im xHazard101 *and yes the video is wushu*

Attached Files
pose.rpl (60.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by snake; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:31 PM.
Nick: Ninjakid57 (Or Ninja)
Belt: Blue (Bad.. :c)
Clans: None...
Reason to Join: Cool Name(fl0w), Cool Picture, Mostly, I just like this Clan.
Replays: None.

Last edited by snake; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:31 PM.
Nick: Holotor
Belt: Black
Previous clans: None.
Reason to join: Well ever since I met Vordo and he taught me the basics of wushu and comebacks, I felt like I was a part of something. <3 Then I met some other fl0wers and thought that they were so awesome and chilled. I became friends (I hope :P) with them and every time we played we would always have fun and laugh and all that gay s***. It's fantastic to play the game with people you understand, and I understand the fl0wers I met. :P (as in maturity levels, etc) I also love all wushu mods, aikido7 and aikido5. :3 My reason to join is because I want to be even closer friends with you guys, and be a part of such a friendly clan.
Replays: Long wushu with onid was 25 frames, btw. wushu missile I think was 50.
Coupon:

Attached Files
wushu missile.rpl (82.7 KB, 18 views)
decap lordrice.rpl (77.1 KB, 15 views)
long wushu with onid.rpl (270.5 KB, 9 views)
vitich brushu.rpl (115.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by snake; Sep 12, 2012 at 01:16 PM.