Ranking
Original Post
Dexter Season 6
http://screenrant.com/dexter-season-...2-yman-125066/

Basically read that article

How would you feel about Dexter having this whole religious thing going on?

Personally, I don't want to see Dexter involved in any of the "I'm a soldier for god" kind of stuff, but maybe if they can pull it off then It would be nice to see.

Season 6 of dexter. Let's hope it wasn't as terrible as 3-5 (though personally I found 5th one to be better than 4th and the 3rd).
Anyways, October 2nd. Can't wait.

2 months

TL;DR
SEASON 6 OF DEXTER
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE

/me twilight fangirl mode on

Edit: Also, feel free to correct me on this. But I watched the trailer, and Quinn is nowhere to be found at all. Could merely be a coincidence... but they showed every other main character of dexter, such as debra, laguerta, batista, etc.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
When i read thread title, i thought about Cartoon Dexter.

Silly me.
Finally... I was expecting this new season for months.

About your edit, I must say that you're correct. Watched carefully the trailer and didn't spotted Quinn in any second.

Btw, Dexter turning religious? Hmmm... I really doubt of it. Doesn't sound right for some reason. (atheism talking)
But the trailer is showing me the complete opposite of what I don't want, which is making me doubt.

Anyways, really looking forward to this season and let's see what comes.
Last edited by Hayz; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Also, quinn shows up at :41 and 1:31 so I guess I was wrong
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
can't wait for this to get even more shitty.
the religion aspect will obviously bring out a different side of dexter.
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts