Ranking
Original Post
Toribash takes up allota space
Anything from the files other than autosave and customs can I delete? I wanted to delete the cache files as they take up 4.41gb but im not sure if this would break anything
Life.
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Anything from the files other than autosave and customs can I delete? I wanted to delete the cache files as they take up 4.41gb but im not sure if this would break anything

You can delete the costums, but dont delete the tori, uke, toriko and ukeko files… that might corrupt the game
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Ive done that before. All it does is take away the music and the default head textures. I'd like if someone could tell me what would happen if i deleted the contents of the cache folder though
Life.
If you delete your cache folder it'll do nothing (from what i had tested) but it'll just recreate the file and download everything again so there's really no point in doing so.
Thank you for existing. Rest in peace Ty.
If you have a decent internet just save your replay folder and then reinstall the game, much more convenient than digging around folders looking for things to delete.
Originally Posted by Curse View Post
If you delete your cache folder it'll do nothing (from what i had tested) but it'll just recreate the file and download everything again so there's really no point in doing so.

Found out that while it reinstalls the folder, It only takes a little more than 100MB rather than 4GB. Guess my problem is fixed now!
Life.
Just to add onto this stuff, if you select your custom folder and set it to read only, it won't auto download anything into it.
Unsure how many other folders you'd want to do this too since you can just turn autosave off and the replay folder is manual save only.