Toribash
Ok, rookies. You can't just say that your active. You have to show that you are active. So no nonsense chat in this clan.

Rule: - Everything posted outside our board will be considered too, don't act immature.
So i will check what your doing.
Last edited by Mist; Sep 23, 2015 at 01:39 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Gangsta, I agree that this thread is completely worthless, but you can't just go making up rules on a whim to keep people from using the thread designed to tell us they're active. I'm really never serious ever, unless I need to be, so I can tell you that this new rule you made up that automatically incriminates 90% of your own posts is really fucking dumb. Throw out the rule. Just delete this thread if everyone agrees that it's worthless.
I think I might be retired.
1. Rules are to be discussed by council and Founder of the clan, blatant abuses of power are not welcome.

Also most people get bored of forums, like me so that wouldn't be fair.

-rep
I agree this thread is useless but grohens right : Dont make rules on some random whim. Honestly, look at all your posts. Everyone is immature on the forums at times.
i suck
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Gangsta, I agree that this thread is completely worthless, but you can't just go making up rules on a whim to keep people from using the thread designed to tell us they're active. I'm really never serious ever, unless I need to be, so I can tell you that this new rule you made up that automatically incriminates 90% of your own posts is really fucking dumb. Throw out the rule. Just delete this thread if everyone agrees that it's worthless.

though i'll agree this thread isnt accurate, it is by no means worthless. though it helps me the most. it really tells me who is active enough to post here and who isnt. it is also a great way to update the members list so i can make a spread sheet. this just makes viewing peoples current state of activity/ rank a lot easier for higher ups. basically just type a thing here once a month and its done. Also all further discussion is to be moved else where.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Guys this thread isn't being used right now, when an activity check comes along post that message again and you'll be fine. Also demon your a trial member so read this. Section 4, trial member rules. Look at where your allowed to post.
i suck
I haven't been active recently.
PM if you want my items
They're 100% off atm
ACTIVITY CHECK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read this then make sure to comment within 5 days to say that your active or else your going into the inactive rank.

Once inactive i'll give you 3 weeks to provide why your inactive and when will you might return. if not, then I will kick you out until further notice.

Happy Reaping!!!
Last edited by Mist; Mar 28, 2016 at 09:18 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin