Toribash
Original Post
Tournamets and fonts question
Hello
Before you say "use the search engine", it doesn't work, at least for me, so i have to ask this.
I don't understand how tournaments work. I always see on the list " XXXTC X games left", or " XXXTC Tourney starts now. but no matter which of them i join it always started. Do i have to previously sign for a tournament on the forum or is there any way to know where a tournament can be played?

Another question about colors.
-Can I change font colours? when i put dark shaders, player's names and chats players texts are barely noticable.
Also I would like to change my cursor colour into another one, but I think this is the least possible of the things I asked about.

Thanks, I hope you can help me with these questions
When you see a tourney room, if it's name says "XXX Tc tourney starts now" you can join it by joining the room and typing "/en". However, if the name says "XXX Tc X games left" it means there are some fights left and you need to wait for it to end.

There is no subscription required, simply join it when it says "starts now".

As for the other two questions, no. It may be possible with lua scripting but currently, there are no scripts for that.