Ranking
Original Post
Toribash profile trade rating/quality
This idea is about having profile rating on trade, you can have it named something like quality/rating/score/etc and displays such as 10/10 or 100/100 depending how you were rated on a trade.
such as if you scam someone you may get 9/10 or 99/100 for one scam or a sort of rating just so people know and if you have traded fine without problems you get a score 10/10 or 100/100.
You could also show this maybe as "100% trust worthy" being displayed and as you go down percentage It says stuff like "99% Near trust worthy" "85% Neutral"

It works by having a comment section on your profile and has a rating + and -
This idea has some bad and good as for the good: You can go around and find people the most trust worthy or to be carefull with.
But the bad: People could rate you down for no reason.

Another Idea is that you could get commented about trading and the person who gets rated and commented HAS to approve to have it displayed and if they don't they can be infracted, I don't know if this will work but here is a little ruff image from paint >.<

ruff idea image

Post your thoughts on this and post why and why not.
If you can't add this idea, something close to It would be great.
Last edited by kyleireland; Feb 13, 2014 at 04:44 PM.
I like to draw and stuff
kinda like ebay then with the rating system. Also why did you edit out your qi, tc etc on your profile when people can view it anyway?
Originally Posted by Condings View Post
kinda like ebay then with the rating system. Also why did you edit out your qi, tc etc on your profile when people can view it anyway?

Because I felt like It and Its not needed, I forgot to remove other stuff but thats fine.
I like to draw and stuff
I can certainly see the usefulness of this, but I think it could just be abused too easily.
I'm not sure about how many people would abuse it, but a beta test of the system could give a rough idea of whether or not this could work.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
at the end of op's market thread
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 13, 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: no advertising please
aa