ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ask
So what is avatar and signature? And how to make them? Can anyone tell me how to make it? I would appreciate it if you can teach me how to make it thanks
The avatar is a picture on the left below to your name and usertitle when you post. Your signature is below your post. On the top there is a tab called "Quick Links." Click on it, and click "Edit Signature," that's how you make your signature. To the left go to the "Settings & Options" tab, and click on "Edit Avatar" to edit your avatar.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by ToasterDan View Post
The avatar is a picture on the left below to your name and usertitle when you post. Your signature is below your post. On the top there is a tab called "Quick Links." Click on it, and click "Edit Signature," that's how you make your signature. To the left go to the "Settings & Options" tab, and click on "Edit Avatar" to edit your avatar.

Wow that's really help thank you ToasterDan
Anyway can you teach me how to make an avatar with my tori on it?
You can do yours by using Gimp a d you can see tutorials that really helps on youtube about avatars.
Originally Posted by detailed View Post
You can do yours by using Gimp a d you can see tutorials that really helps on youtube about avatars.

That's really help detailed thanks about it
Thread closed