ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, Its been dead for about 2 or 3 years now it used to be an on.toribash link that gave me 30 tc when someone clicked it but I guess that promotion ended and I never updated my sig.
🫷🦚🫸
listen here f i s h, idk who you are but if you can't use spoilers you might as well heCKING STOP
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
get off my account, jody
I just graduated from university with a degree in aerospace engineering 3 days ago, thought I would let all of you know its been quite a journey, and it was definitely one of the hardest things I have done so far. Feel free to congratulate or ignore. It also doesn't really feel like its been 8 years since I made this account
🫷🦚🫸
DUDE HIGH FIVE EVERYONE IS SO EXCITED

hey what r u gunna do now that you are fancily papered
Thanks hobo! Gonna go to work for the next 45 years lol .... I got a job as a manufacturing engineer intern for the next 6 months, they'll convert me to full-time after that if they decide they like me
🫷🦚🫸
Congratulations sirkill. I've been waiting for this day. I'm going to send you a marine user text thats worth 77000TC. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by majikaloo
Is you selling this thing for 77775 TC a joke?...
How lucky do you think you are for somebody to actually buy that at that price... Just why?

Anyway... you should get a job for red bull.