Toribash
Original Post
Help for a starter move ?
When playing ''Judo'' or any mod that you start standed up, I'm having a hard time to jump in the air to start a move... Someone can direct me a little ? What parts should I contract to push me up in the air ?
why do u want to jump in the air? ^^
just try to find youre own move, click randomly joints, try to prepare to kick or punch your opponent, try to block a maybe comming punch or kick with the same move, or also u can try to counter the enemy move... there are much options but the best way is to find your own move. u dont have to push up in the air. in some mods is it bad to come in the air (like aikido) try to practice in singleplayer against uke, find YOUR move.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
why do u want to jump in the air? ^^
just try to find youre own move, click randomly joints, try to prepare to kick or punch your opponent, try to block a maybe comming punch or kick with the same move, or also u can try to counter the enemy move... there are much options but the best way is to find your own move. u dont have to push up in the air. in some mods is it bad to come in the air (like aikido) try to practice in singleplayer against uke, find YOUR move.

But, on single player you do like 10 moves in a second, in most mods, its like 3-4 moves per second. I try to find my moves by myself don't worry. I just thought maybe there was a basic moved I missed to get you quickly jump in the air..

Thanks !
u have to set up the mod to judo.tbm (setup > mods > press the j on your keyboard > search judo.tbm) and then u have the same matchframes, turnframes and disemberment thershold as in the most played multiplayer rooms.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Judo is a mod that is mostly luck. But here is something to remember about kicks.

1: Get momentum. This means if you kick with your right foot turn right and use your arms legs and body to turn into it.

2: Use a back up move. Meaning if your leg misses or does not do much damage then try to throw your opponent to the ground. remember still use momentum.

Keep practicing. You will get better.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Judo is a mod that is mostly luck. But here is something to remember about kicks.

1: Get momentum. This means if you kick with your right foot turn right and use your arms legs and body to turn into it.

2: Use a back up move. Meaning if your leg misses or does not do much damage then try to throw your opponent to the ground. remember still use momentum.

Keep practicing. You will get better.

Wise advice.

Momentum.. you mean contracting the left side of the body and extend the right side ? (for example)