ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Resizable Window
My suggestion is to allow you to re-size the window while the game is in windowed mode.
...or you can go ESC>settings>options>advanced> and the change the window height and width at the bottom to whatever you want.
Your pal,
crith
You can already change the resolution of your client in a variety of ways.

You can change it by editing default.cfg, through Options, and by typing /re [width] [height].
Last edited by firebolty; Oct 5, 2012 at 01:53 AM.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
You can already change the resolution of your client in a variety of ways.

You can change it by editing default.cfg, through Options, and by typing /rf [width] [height].

Isn't it /re [width] [height]?
I had a problem with this and i remember having to type /re, not /rf, unless there are 2 ways while in-game..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I think he means, stretching it like you do with various windows, such as a Google Chrome window, you can chose the defined window size as you please.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
I think he means, stretching it like you do with various windows, such as a Google Chrome window, you can chose the defined window size as you please.

This ^^

I understand I can change the resolution by typing in the exact measurements I'd like, but I would like it if you could re-size the window (clicking the restore button to stretch the window to fit inside your resolution precisely) and stretch it freely rather than being constricted to entering in the dimensions. I think it would be a good implementation as it would be very efficient.
Originally Posted by Renekade View Post
stretch it freely rather than being constricted to entering in the dimensions.

I guess that would be an ok thing to add. doesn't seem like it would be hard to do, but I dont know much about programming.
Your pal,
crith
Supported.
I do not know what sizes are for my screen that is open
I would like this so it will be easier for me and others to resize the screen in like seconds, unlike testing all the sizes to see which you like.
mindless machine
Toggle the width and height from the sides of the window
I keep putting the width and height at a smaller number mistakenly putting it to small i cant reach the width&height bar, i thought just dragging the sides of the window to the desired length would make everything much better.I'd really like if hampa added this to a newer version please ;u;