Toribash
Original Post
Bet Server
So bet servers are really popular in toribash and I thought that there should be a way to quickly add in all the basic set ups for bet servers in one command like "/setup bet" or something like that. I thought this would be a good idea to make it much simpler for those who aren't familiar with all the commands. I think this would help a lot if it was added.
Last edited by Dylan; Nov 10, 2016 at 11:49 PM.
The main problem with this is that it would be some loads of work for the devs, but that's just depending on how much they are willing to implicate this idea into the game. And if this idea is implicated, the good thing about it is it can be worked on with creativity for example adding in a automatic nudge command or script that takes tc and nudges you automatically if the host is afk or not available. (Though this wouldn't really work out) but hopefully you understood my point behind this.
-----
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Could it be a better solution to have the option in little boxes to tick under the textbox for the server name that appears when you click "create"?

That is another example of something they can update this on if they implicated this idea into the game.

Edit: The best way to see how this would turn out would be a simple beta test by the devs on a private server and see how it turns out.
Last edited by Dylan; Nov 15, 2016 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
as far as it only involves typing those commands it can be like script or smth types the commands one by one and you can choose before hand which commands you want to include. Doubt it is that much complicated as you all are talking about since there are even huge bots existing that can do much more, than typing something, so this is basically already done, you only have to include this to the game client by putting this into default scripts folder, when you download the client
Last edited by Adamant; Dec 3, 2016 at 08:43 AM.
I remember back when TBradio was a thing, vitta or someshit had a bot that ran the server for him, I remember joining one of his servers before he started it and the bot typed in all the commands for him. I'm pretty sure bots are banned now anyways
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.