Ranking
Original Post
Ability to opt realtimeghost for in-game players.
The ability to opt realtimeghost for in-game players would be pretty awesome for coordinating spars—not having to jump between two clients (which is actually impossible with the Steam, I think) would be pretty nifty.

Not to mention, it could add a pretty neat twist to in-game tournaments hosted by the ES or other community hosters; I could totally dig participating in a mushu EShotseat with realtimeghosts enabled for the dudes ingame. That'd be awesome!

If this were to be though, it'd probably be worth adjusting the ingame /realtimeghost usage options to these:
  • off: Turns off realtimeghosts.
  • all: Turns on realtimeghosts for all players in the server.
  • spectators: Turns on realtimeghosts for all players in queue/in spectator mode.
  • ops: Turns on realtimeghosts for all server operators.

Any comments and criticism would be appreciated dudes, thanks for taking the time to read and give feedback on this suggestion!
Wow, such blabber nonsense, what an attention seeker. /s

In all actuality, this is a great idea. If this were implemented, it'd be much easier to tell what is going to happen next in spars and such. Instead of having to hop in a skype/discord/teamspeak and explain literally everything, we would get a perfect view of what's going to happen, and not have to hope that you did everything right. I don't see how this could ever be a problem, except for abuse in betting servers, but that shouldn't hinder this from being added, those people should just be punished accordingly.

Heavily supported.
It would be great and i support this idea completely, however there should be some sort of system that it couldn't be activated in the middle of a fight and so on to prevent cheating in duels.
I to think this is a great idea and it would make sparring and team parkour so much easier and more fluent.
it probably is easy to do,something like
if realtimeghost on then
duel off

basically duels and realtimeghost should not be able to happen at the same
time.

another way would be if it was restricted to specific/official servers,so a simple user would not be able
to just turn on duel or realtime.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
if realtimeghost on then
duel off

time.

another way would be if it was restricted to specific/official servers,so a simple user would not be able

Or you have to manually enable it only in your server where you have operator. And iy cand be opened in duel mode.

I like this idea. Easy to implement and fun.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
if realtimeghost on then
duel off

time.

I like the idea of not being able to turn it on in a duel, that's a neat idea man!

p.s. realtimeghosts can only be activated by server operators, so it wouldn't be used in official servers. (:
and tbh... it can make the clan recruiter able to see if the player is good for the clan or not.. like to test his skills in realtime ghost stuff... so it can help him understand his skills better...

this is totally a good idea... this should probably be implemented
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
and tbh... it can make the clan recruiter able to see if the player is good for the clan or not.. like to test his skills in realtime ghost stuff... so it can help him understand his skills better...

Could this be explained more? I don't know how this would help in any other aspect than sparring and parkour.
(totally not just bumping this because I want it implemented so bad)
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
Could this be explained more? I don't know how this would help in any other aspect than sparring and parkour.
(totally not just bumping this because I want it implemented so bad)

i mean like... testing a player how he does the saves and stuff and not get plonked on the head by doing dumb shit

Coz some new players don't move much of the joints but still loook pro and win by some luck... but if there's a realtime ghost thingy, then we can actually understand what's the player actually doing
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda