Ranking
How I Met Your Mother is a pretty good show
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
So is spongebob
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Fuck that's some high quality tv

Also Athin at his finest
Last edited by Spartan094; Apr 8, 2013 at 01:01 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Fucking yes man, this is by far the best thing you've shared yet, I want a wav when you're all done.

I can't help but not give some feed back though ;). The audio-ducks are a bit too drastic for my taste. Please don't dip the sub out, I love bass. I love those drum fills, but it doesn't make much sense to have a closed hat right after an open one, does it?

alsothenameisballs

i dont have a name for it yet, the genre is literally "future bass"

by audio ducks do you mean the sidechaining? i am bad at terminology

also yeah i suck at EQ, still working on it
shmevin eats smegma
Fuck that's some high quality tv

Also Athin at his finest

How can say no to that
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
so much better mate, this is straight purple! You might want to listen to a few songs out of that genre, maybe you'll get some ideas?
I'd appreciate it if some of you guys were to help out with ETC.
Hoss.
i'd prefer not to be involved with that
so much better mate, this is straight purple! You might want to listen to a few songs out of that genre, maybe you'll get some ideas?

I don't really reddit, and the guys on soulection are all I need
shmevin eats smegma
I don't "reddit" either, I do appreciate a well thought-out list of tunes from a very specific sounding genre as voted on by like minded listeners. Reddit as a content aggregator and discussion board is absolute piss, but you can find a lot of small communities (subreddits) that are great to keep up with. A lot of soulection gets posted on futurebeats, maybe give that a try.

And yeah Hyde I'll hit you up.