Toribash
Original Post
Evil news #4
This week I have removed all non regged players from our clan.
[Evil]Sneakysnoop
[Evil]Suomi-AvapXia
[Evil]_Son
Thanks for being part of evil, you helped kick start the revival. But none of you post here and I never see any of you online.

Also this week saw the arrival of 2 new players +[Evil]DaHandy and +[Evil]Arc613. So a big welcome please.
Alright. I am glad that we are getting members. And just so you know, I am trying to get back to where I can play. But I can't find that damned installation disc for my Graphics Card. Anyone know where I can go to download it, by chance?
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
o.o

Ummm... I'd have to find the box... Unless there's some way to look on the computer...
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Start menu // Control Panel // System (If you can't see it, switch to classic view located top left of screen) // Hardware // Device Manager // your graphic card will be under display adapters
There's two listings.... I only have one graphics card, not counting the one that came with the computer.

Radeon 9200 PRO Family (Microsoft Corporation)
Radeon 9200 PRO SEC Family (Microsoft Corporation)
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmmm then to install it? I'm certain you can... errrr do it at their homepages.

REPHRASAL: Download patches and crap at the homepage of the company that you got card from. OR, go googling for installation programs.
Well if they are microsoft then their drivers should (specluating) come with windows xp update. Failing that visit the respective drivers homepage and download the latest patches. Having two different graphic cards on your computer is always going to cause issues. If you can find the original registry settings for your machine then set them back to that. Which isn't easy and difficult to explain. Easiest option (which I hate) is to take your computer into a pc retailer and ask them if they can sort it out. Unfortunatley money is th easiest option in many walks of life.