ES Recruitment Drive
Would you mind making that bigger? My eye sight isn't that good to read 1 pixel letters.

Also Meritorious isn't me, it's our little friend http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=2584302

I find it hilarious since you don't like me yet you still talk to me. As I said, I come here to talk to my friends, not you.

P.S. I think we'd all like it if you put those in spoilers to stop our screens from stretching.
Last edited by Albus; Oct 21, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Also I find it hilarious when I go on the irc channel, I say Hipotibors name to tell him something and he kicks me automatically.

[17:02] <PTDx> When I post on duck board, it's too talk to people other than you, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't reply to my posts.
[17:02] <@hipoaway> You are a waste of human resources
[17:02] <@hipoaway> go kill yourself

I find it weird how you accuse me of coming straight on to the irc insulting people, when it isn't me, even though you do it yourself. I think we've found the "immature" one here, hmm?
Last edited by Albus; Oct 21, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
I refuse to reason with such a brain-dead ignorant like you. I've told you countless times that nobody wants you in the irc channel. Now when I think about it, nobody even wants you to post here too, you don't have any friends from this clan and you have been told to stop posting here. Keep flooding this clan with your bullshit and drama, you are just making it worse on yourself.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
I refuse to reason with such a brain-dead ignorant like you. I've told you countless times that nobody wants you in the irc channel. Now when I think about it, nobody even wants you to post here too, you don't have any friends from this clan and you have been told to stop posting here. Keep flooding this clan with your bullshit and drama, you are just making it worse on yourself.

"Nobody wants you in the irc channel"
I think you mean "I don't want you in the irc channel", Even if what you say is correct, so what if I have no friends here, I still want to say hello. Seriously fuck off Hipo, I'm not posting here for you. You're the one causing drama, I said hello, Hours said hello back then you interrupt causing more bullshit. I don't give a shit to what you have to say, if you dislike me so much then why not ignore me, simple, isn't it?
Last edited by Albus; Oct 21, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
The list is:
Gamer, Tengo, Rfifan and Me

So yeah, you refused to listen when I said "stop posting here"
I've already reported you for spamming.
Alright guys.
What the hell is this?

Lots of reports about this so I'm gonna step in now.

Shig: Stop posting here, you're clearly agitating them. You will not reply to this post and you will not post in this board again without express permission. You can count yourself damn lucky I haven't infracted you for this circle jerk.

PTDx: You can stop posting here too. Don't reply, just leave.

You can both consider this your final warning, from me.

hipo and hours: next time, please just report it to either your clan leader or one of us and we'll deal with it appropriately. This kind of petty arguing is pointless, solves nothing and ends up escalating everything. So yeah, just contact me (or just report it) and we'll get to it instead of pretty squabbles.

Now, I will hear no more on the subject and if i get another report then you can be sure that I'll bring some serious shit on my next visit.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks for the help Erth, I take back what I've said about clan mods earlier today <3
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Thanks for the help Erth, I take back what I've said about clan mods earlier today <3

On that note, clan mods aren't heavily involved with the CET.

Also on that note, stuff is happening regarding it. Good stuffs.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.