Toribash
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
The only person on that list I do not agree with is dragontg.
All of the others are pretty good, also, adding Aussie to my list.

I agree with your opinion of DragonTg. He is notable tho for his religous playing of Tk. He held global rank 1 like myself, so I guess he bamboozled some people.

I personally didn't like him or see him as too adaptable (He always lost to my 'Jepoy Counter Snap' because he used the same kind of snap kick open)

Ill add Qukslice to my list as well, of a similar caliber to rcarey and sassy
Last edited by AussieCunt; Dec 2, 2017 at 07:31 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by iHang View Post
From what ive heard:
erth and moop

From my experience : erth and moop.
There are also some dudes who became legends for being good at tk.so u may want to chek the legends list.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
orny and ticux
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
in my opinion and in no order

TertyWerty
Haku
DropKick
Rcarey
Moop
Imsku
Tripstone
Aussiecunt(Shawshank)
BlueEvil
Logic
Erth
Ticux
Ern
Blueevil
0815rocker
Diamond
Cold
AssassinPro
Last edited by Lamby; Dec 2, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Erth for what he did to tk. Can't comment based on skill unfortunately, my sample size is too small.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Yeah erthtk is a shit mod. Not meant to be played the way it's played today.
it was designed as a more forgiving version of taekkyon where newer players could get used to some principles of taekkyon without having someone blast them apart within the first 4 turns.

Imsku, Ern, Haku, Dargon and rocker are the top tk players almost without question.

Notable mentions are shinigamii, terty, trip, blueevil in 2013/4, and ya boi Moopenstein
also stiktori
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.