Ranking
Original Post
re:loading - Gaming talk thread
aka 'gaming chat'.
Post about games you're playing, played, want to play.

So, lately we've been playing some l4d2 with jtank, scorpio, elf and owca. we're so bad at it that it's perfect.

What else, hm:
- I'm waiting for NG+ for Witcher 3 to replay it again
- I'm in the middle of my 3rd playthrough of fate/extra (CCC and Grand Order translations never ;_;)
- I might get rocket league soon as it looks fun
retired
Im looking at Rocket League, cept New Zealand ping makes it kinda da pointless.. I can't event play SmallBowl in hax ball without my net trying to rewrite quantum physics.

Lfd2 is a nice game to dick around in with mates, Otherwise it can get boring to deal with the kids you get online.

Havent heard of your second game Fate, I'd Google but phone + trying for early night.

Still haven't finished Witcher 2 although it's on the list so not gonna get 3 for a long while.

Niroshima Hex is interesting though. Am enjoying it. (Thx Jtank)
Witcher 3 is a great game. I'm taking my time with it, uncovering every one of the '?'s on the map. As a side effect I'm too overlevelled for the main story quests now, though..
Well, I did uncover every ? on land in the end, couldn't be bothered with sea ones, those are mostly crates anyway. Still, money well spent, I had immense amount of fun. My only regret is that once you're past 20 lvl you're pretty much unkillable (and yeah, I played on death march).
retired
Yeah, the difficulty curve is fucked but still the game is totally worth it. So much fun. Based CDProjekt.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
How about starting a round in AGAR together? If you team up you can send your friends to catch buddys and then let them eat you up to rise you again. Works very good
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I'm already bored of agario, you'd be better off learning neuroshima hex rules and playing with me (or with me / icky / moar people if we get them at once).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Your friendly non-toxic csgo player here, deranked to Supreme now cause of retarded Chinese tards has an undetected cheat from valve it is rip for MM right now, but I could hit you up with casual.

forgot to add that I'm playing Blade and Soul, it's a good MMO for us asians with naked chicks, well almost naked.
and almost all MOBA except Smite.
Last edited by Azuma; Aug 18, 2015 at 04:01 AM. Reason: 8================D~~
lul
I am an s4 in CSGO
totally would be up for some casuals

BESIDES THAT:
Styx (something something goblin dude)- pretty good, can't play it too long because I'm truly not a fan of stealth games but this one is decent and free on ps4. The only problem I have is the fact skills take up so much gameplay potential, like if I want to assassin's creed dropkill some guard I should be able to do that as I begin. Well, that and guards don't react when someone dies from accidents, like fucking chandeliers falling or eating poisoned food. No reaction at all.

Elder Scrolls Online- Skyrim but larger and with pvp/raids. Same thing otherwise. Much more focus on combat, less on sneaking around and stealing shit, also combat now has abilities and such instead of just two hands (though it still exists).

FIFA 15- I streaked 9 goals on the same player in beginner mode, couldn't even get near the goalie box in semi-pro. gg
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
forgot to add that I'm playing Blade and Soul, it's a good MMO for us asians with naked chicks, well almost naked.

Im waiting for EU version :/