Toribash
I don't know a shit about my computer.
I know it was expensive and it had a instruction with the tiltle; Hardcore gaming, so I was like; Okay.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I don't know a shit about my computer.
I know it was expensive and it had a instruction with the tiltle; Hardcore gaming, so I was like; Okay.

Thats a great way of getting money out of your pockets
0x6869706F7469626F72
Hours, I bet it's worth the money. Nigguh.
A message from the store owner: "Hi, Intel Core i5, gigabyte motherboard h61m, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, 2GB Graphic card (I have no Idea what kind of GFX card that is.)21.5 INCH LG LEd monitor. TOTAL R.O 380 (which is exactly 1000 USD).
Bracketed shit is my saying.
Btw, you should know that the whole shit is customizable and yes, I'm going to use multiple monitors.
Oh and this is the case:
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
It is, I can play almost everything.
I javn't tryed it but it should handle Skyrim at ultra and BF3 at high.
(I asked the local store)

And that is one sexy computer.
M I N I V A N
Yeah it has 7 controllable coolers. Fuck yes ?
What i5? what card... etc.

Also you cannot put an another card into that motherboard later on, since it has one pci-e x16 socket.

I would have spent the extra money on a mobo upgrade instead of 7 coolers. Also why did you buy that +7 controllable coolers if you don't overclock yourself?(you don't even know what it is I bet). I personally Have 4 non-controllable fans, +3 controllable which are in the vid card+ processor cooler, and I don't have any kind of heating problems while overclocking it.
Running skyrim with ENB, and tons of texture mods on 1600x1200, and I get around 50-60 fps, even 80 sometimes, and I bought my computer for around 800$.

So yeah, tell the store owner I congratulate him for selling pretty much useless stuff for more money.

Anyway, nice purple leds in the case tho.
0x6869706F7469626F72
The processor is 25-something-. Also, that is considered cheap in my country.
About the card, I have no idea what it is as I said before. Also I still haven't bought the desktop.
Edit: Also join #duck IRC channel.
Last edited by Tengo; Jun 6, 2012 at 05:58 AM.
The processor is 2320 3.0GHz
GFX card is Nvidia GeForce GT 440
Shook told me that with these specs I can run everything in good settings.