Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] The Real Function
Ok to thequestion, well I can play toribash, but actually I don't know the real function of "Hold, relax,contract, extend" wich one is to avoid dismemberment, please tell me the information lol
Relax: Basically this is your strongest defensive style move. Right before a major hit to a joint, relax the joint and you can up the chances of it not being dismembered or fractured.

Hold: This basically "holds" the joint. It can still bend if enough force is applied however. This is the easiest type of joint to fracture/dismember though.

Extend: Completely locks the joint. Basically you can't bend the joint any other way if it is extended.

Contract: Pulls the limbs and body parts attached to that joint inwards to the center of the body. This is normally used to punch and bend your knees and such.
Last edited by Wolfe; Jun 24, 2012 at 03:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Relax: Basically this is your strongest defensive style move. Right before a major hit to a joint, relax the joint and you can up the chances of it not being dismembered or fractured.

Hold: This basically "holds" the joint. It can still bend if enough force is applied however. This is the easiest type of joint to fracture/dismember though.

Extend: Completely locks the joint. Basically you can't bend the joint any other way if it is extended.

Contract: Pulls the limbs and body parts attached to that joint inwards to the center of the body. This is normally used to punch and bend your knees and such.

"This is the easiest type of joint to fracture/dismember though."to be fracture or fracture the enemy?
Originally Posted by Chelski View Post
"This is the easiest type of joint to fracture/dismember though."to be fracture or fracture the enemy?

IF you are kicking the opponent in the knee and say he doesn't realize fast enough and has his knee joint on "hold" then when you kick connects your chances of fracturing/dismembering the knee joint of the opponent is higher. It can work either way... for the best results, just relax your joints before they are hit by a kick or punch.