Toribash
Original Post
Restart
Welp, here we are again. I'm not sure for how long I've been gone, but it definitely was a long time.

I'm a bit rusty, but it's not late for a new start.

and since I'm starting from the bottom, some Constructive Criticism would be more than appreciated.

I'll post new replays whenever I can

Attached Files
A_ Underground Allstar.rpl (232.1 KB, 80 views)
A_ nights in white satin.rpl (217.8 KB, 58 views)
Last edited by Rial; Mar 14, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
:^)
Underground Allstar - You were a little stiff and that crotch punt made mah own crotch hurt. 8-10
Nights in White Satin - It was good you could have hit the head with the body part you through if you let go later. 8-10
My pet rock died today.
underground allstar: The opener and transition wasn't the best but still passable.

first kick was awkward, but got a core gg.

rest is pretty good. Especially liked that groin kick, I love when the groin goes flying.

overall its a good replay although the transitions are on the mediocre side (because you were gone for so long is all), but the hits... they are still as good as ever. gj and welcome back!

7.5/10

Nights in white satin: Now see, this is funny for me, because here I was talking about how your transitions were shit and then you go all spinaroony on me. Make up your mind man ;o

when you grabbed on however it looked very strange to me because you had both arms wayyy to high than you needed and both pecs were extended which made it look off. Decap was alright, I don't really like shin decaps because of how messy they look so a little point deduction there.

split was cool, although expecting a double core but thats asking for quite a lot considering you just got back.

kick was cool, but watch your other leg, it looks like you didn't pay attention to it. You have to give all your joints some love.

skeet was good, but could have been edited some more to get one that has a nice impact in the head, this one was weak.

8/10

good job on this one, I'll be checking your thread if I ever have the time so keep practicing and shaking that rust off, you're nearly just as good as you were when I last saw you.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well jingles said it all already...but well next time work on the pose the more then it'll be perfect.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Thanks, Eboy50

Thanks, MrJingles1 <3, I'll work more on my transitions, though I don't know exactly what to improve on my openers, they usually just 'happen'. Sometimes they turn out well, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they look creative and sometimes, well, they just look absolutely generic. I'm also working more on my hits, but it's really hard for me to get some good hits depending on the position. It takes so many tries that I just give up and take whatever I can (this happened on the split of "nights in white satin")

Thanks, Dranz <3, I promise to work more on my poses haha

New replay. This time: A Spar.

Me and Lraer were bored and decided to make it. (yes, yes, I know this one should be posted on the MP board, but I won't create an entire thread just for one replay. And for all I care, this will bring comments to my personal thread :P)
Attached Files
AkumaZZZ vs Lraer.rpl (587.7 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by Rial; Mar 3, 2014 at 02:11 AM.
first step was really weird and you gave up the run right after that ok.
everything after the jump and until the handstand is pretty much moving around without much coherence but i liked the headspin you did after that.
everything after is pretty cool, i cannot give you any help because i dont play -30 but it looked ok.
oh yeah
thanks for the comment pusga

new replay today, something not so innvative but it still looked cool :3
Attached Files
!Frozen Tampon.rpl (175.1 KB, 36 views)
I honestly wasn't a fan of the decap, I felt like it was a tad out of place. A better placement for the hand could have led into a huge backkick boom with the way you were moving.
But I really liked what you did with it anyways.
A tad awkward movement before the decap right when you did your little mini flip thing. But the follow up was extremely well place.
That second hit was solid and nice, I really enjoyed watching it.
And your follow up into the skeet goal was splendid, that was an excellent way to finish that replay
that was weird. i like weird.

aside from the awkward movement and lack of dm's, I enjoyed the whole replay

also, that goal was totally legit.
a dream away|replays
Thanks for the comments, hacks and opulent <3

this time I got an edit of an old replay, and so you can see my improvements on it, I'll post both of them
Attached Files
#aku - Roll it.rpl (179.1 KB, 27 views)
!roll it again.rpl (220.7 KB, 48 views)