Ranking
Original Post
[PC] Cookie Clicker
Yes everyone you saw it, it's Cookie Clicker!

Cookie Clicker is a Javascript based browser video games written by French programmer Julien Thiennot, better known as "Orteil" and released on August 10, 2013. The point of the game is to bake cookies as fast as possible, to have a large number of cookies, and to have a lot of milk, which gives a clicking multiplier. However, there is no true end to the gameplay. To start the game, the player bakes cookies solely by clicking on a giant cookie, gaining one cookie each time it is clicked. With sufficient cookies to use as currency, a player can buy items and upgrades that will bake more cookies automatically, and increase the number of cookies per click

So basically it's just clicking the big cookie and you will have 1 cookie in your bank, use it to buy auto produce thing, so you can buy another one again.

If you already got bored, have ridiculous amount of cookie (trillion or quadrillion), reset it so you will have some Heavenly Cookies, so when you have good amount of Heavenly Cookies, the multiplier of cookie per second is increased, and you will get cookies in your bank faster (yes, this is serious math).

It is really addicting!
I've played a long time ago, and when i got back, it's still awesome.

My progress:

Huge Progress

Click here or click the big cookie to play the game!

Warning for Cake:
This is cookie territory, behave well.
Last edited by HayBale; Jun 10, 2014 at 02:24 AM.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Can I eat the cookie ? Lets eat the cookie. Also there is no limit to cookie making?
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Limitless or should i say unlimited, even if it's limited it's hard to get there, very hard.

Ikr, you can't eat the cookie, that is why i rated it 1/10
Killjoys, make some noise!
oh man i love that game

it has cookies thats all

<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Oh god, not falling for that game again. It's way too addicting.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
same here :/
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave