Toribash
Hey psycore, multipleScripts is not working on the newer updates of Toribash, I have placed the script in the \data\script folder, and have tried changing the first line (folder path) to no avail. It keeps returning that it is unable to open any scripts, and every now and then asks for a number value which is returned as nil.
Is it just that it doesn't work in an updated version? (I know it's been a while...)
Thanks, Cay
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
This is actually a bug in the newer Toribash versions. I have reported it (almost 4 months ago) but it isn't fixed yet.

There is no simple workaround it.

I have an idea that could work but I currently don't have the time to implement and test it. If anyone else wants to have a go at it, here's the idea:

Write a script that gives that takes a list of script names from the user. It then writes a new file* which the code of all the listed scripts plus some code that makes sure that the scripts don't interfere whith each other. Finally it start the new script (via run_cmd).

* I actually haven't tested if io still works. If it doesn't, I don't think there is any workarounds for the bugs.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Did you even bother to read the two posts right above yours?
More or less but mine can stop individual scripts and also makes sure the scripts don't interfere with each other.