Toribash
Original Post
(Night) NightShade

Once upon a time there was a group consisting of many warriors, they fought extraordinary battles together without fear nor hesitation, before one day they had faced the Pure Immortal Darkness... They were able to win the battle but their newborn souls were consumed by darkness and now they roam in the realm of the shadows among the night, searching for new opponents and new maniacal adventures, being unbeatable since, but now their opponents are getting stronger and more fearsome, now, they are gaining new members, aiding them throughout their battles and journies.

Members

Bank

Goals

Last edited by superdeths; Jul 30, 2018 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Nothing
Hey there,

your post is missing a lot of required information. Please refer to the Clan Rules & Guidelines and edit your post accordingly.

EDIT: You're only allowed one thread on the Clan Discussion board as well, just so you know. I deleted the other thread you opened.
Last edited by flxy; Dec 14, 2015 at 03:18 PM.
Request
Torizoom and other leaders may you please test me so you can see if im ready to be made a leader i have been a rugeon for far too long
Originally Posted by Clone2000 View Post
Torizoom and other leaders may you please test me so you can see if im ready to be made a leader i have been a rugeon for far too long

Sorry for the late reply, if u want to be a leader ask deth cus he's the clan creator