Toribash
Original Post
can i play toribash in my phone?
my phone is
nokia c3

Photo of my phone

Portugal Organization | Big friends: SlyFusion, Sockete and extremerun
No, you can't play Toribash on anything other than a PC with Windows/Linux or a Mac.
Proud member of [Pandora]
I would think that if you can download any Team Viewer app into your phone you will be able to play it.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
If a droid can install a commercial based program such as Team Viewer, then the answer is yes.
we dem boys
You can use any RDC or VNC client to do this.

The original thread outlined that... Unfortunatly only rav's rep-whoring clone thread survives...
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
You can use any RDC or VNC client to do this.

The original thread outlined that... Unfortunatly only rav's rep-whoring clone thread survives...

/me shrugs

If you would like to write a new tutorial explaining how to use VNCs/ what VNCs are/whatever I'd be more than happy to delete my "rep whoring clone".

And, if you can somehow manage to get me a link to whatever I'm cloning, I'll see about undeleting it.

I think it's possible to root your nokia and run a vnc on it. Keep in mind, you'll need a constant internet connection to actually do anything.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
I think it's possible to root your nokia and run a vnc on it. Keep in mind, you'll need a constant internet connection to actually do anything.

No need, S60 & S90 Nokias have VNC apps and have had for ages (I 1st used one in 2005)

On the topic of TB on phones since people don't listen to me - an iOS game is being worked on, there's plans to port it to others, no idea when it'll appear etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you