Toribash
Originally Posted by Maldret View Post
First of all, william, thanx (:

And when ill change resolution it will be fine (: i think ill change only high.. andddd two round thing above the nose (its not eyes actually, but it looks like)

about resolutions - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=314510
plagiarism of technique? :3
colors... hmm dark green for helmet, light green (like glass) for round pieces.. and olive (old gold) colore for skin + yellow for ear ring..

But actually, i have no ideas how to color it no experiense :3
brush tool...

Invadish

First of all shade it in grey/white tones.

Make the lines sharper etc.

and then you can make a vector mask.
Snake, that set is trully amazing!

And Maldret sorry but I can't give you any tips on how to color it, because I don't have a tablet therefor I don't have experience. If I where you I would simply paint it in black and white, giving it shades.
Chuck, Sockete hello (:
thanx for advises, but.. may u give me some lessons or links for lessons?
Last edited by Maldret; Jan 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM.
Btw,imo you can make coloring the last phase...maybe you can start working on the mapping,and add elements if you want to.
Basically my opinion is the same has Will's. Finish it first and make the mapping better, then you can start coloring it (: you could browse DeviantArt to have some inspiration and see how other people do it, because I can't really give you a lesson xD
I think i finish most of details..

Check this, guys
ill post my results there (we dont need garbage here ;p)
Last edited by Maldret; Jan 6, 2012 at 04:33 AM.
Awsome!!!

Are you gonna sell it after you are done? Or are you gonna keep it for your self?
Siku can't touch this!
Swedish, i dunno yet..
btw, thank you (:

I will need vulcan force and kevlar rela... its too expensive for this moment (:
Probably, ill sell it, but dunno prices on current moment ;p

as variant - full set for head