Toribash
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
Thanks, I'm glad we became official. And I never noticed we had that forum number :o

Timee's Eagle Eye for Useless yet Interesting Details, at your service!

Why is Vordred restricted to posting only in the title part of his ... well, posts?
fl0w
He is in Finland and his phone broke I think, so he has to use some old Nokia phone to post. You know, the ones with the abc on the number 1 button.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Thanks Al. This nokia does't let me post in the text box. Also gratz on 3k posts.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 16, 2013 at 04:06 PM.

Hmm. That makes sense.

Those types of phones are still quintessential, albeit slowly being phased out, among the working class here in the Philippines.

Also, congratulations on getting 3k posts, Albus!
fl0w
Never noticed that, thanks again
i know what you feel when you use the phone that so complicated.. and it would be quite difficult to use it, and i really not comfortable to use it finally i buy the phone with qwerty button.. but i have another probem that the buttons is very small and i always wrong to type..
:)
I am quite used to qwerty myself. Also zNuke will be kicked for inactivity soon.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 16, 2013 at 05:06 PM.

Why join a clan and not be active if you know you have to so you don't get kicked?
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
zNuke has already left for some reason, and I'm almost certain I didn't kick him. But aBnormalZA and xprincexx have been inactive for over a week, so if they reach two weeks of inactivity, they will be kicked.