Ranking
Well besides avoiding bannable offenses, the simple solution is to be an asshole instead. Dicks and assholes may fit together, but it's hard to be both at once!

Originally Posted by Akkilles View Post
will u ever stop being amazing, also make more replays plezz

Of course, i'll die at some point, the value of my dead body as an amazing fertilizer is limited, my bones will eventually be scorched to plasma by the sun, and my loose atoms will eventually succumb to the ultimate fate of the universe. :v

also nah i'm not feeling for toribash but you CAN have a sketchy thing

deggs benedict

-----
now in colour

groarg

Last edited by Shook; Aug 23, 2017 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Paint me some beautiful meme of you and me at our marriage

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
would you like to become a member of my hardcore metal mariachi band?

yes

Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
Paint me some beautiful meme of you and me at our marriage

no
drawing

:U

Slightly more seriously, one of these four. Hard to pinpoint exactly, because the last one is the one i put the most time into, but at the same time, i'm pretty sure i could do better today if i tried. Problem is that i'm lazy and don't put much effort into things for the most part, hence why i rarely ever draw backgrounds. :v
i can only draw art if i have some random inspiration to do so. other wise, im bad
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
I was looking for that earthworm robot thing, I needed a wallpaper for my new pc. Thanks for brining it up again.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Yer welcome. I'm tempted to redo the shading, because it's dawning upon me that i've actually not done very well with it. :v

Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
i can only draw art if i have some random inspiration to do so. other wise, im bad

Pretty sure that's normal, it's hard to draw anything without an idea, and inspiration is just a particularly good idea.
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

yes

no

Boring & lazy

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!