Ranking
Love all of your work Sora, You to me have bought a new standard to the modding community not only in ideas but also thinking outside of the box whilst maintaining fun and playability.

Great job, I can't wait to see what you dream up next
- Blu -
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Love all of your work Sora, You to me have bought a new standard to the modding community not only in ideas but also thinking outside of the box whilst maintaining fun and playability.

Great job, I can't wait to see what you dream up next

Thank you blu ! I'm sorry I never actually saw your reply earlier, but it's a really good 6 months late surprise, especially coming from you

--

On another note - finally releasing a beach volley mod I had made last summer for the event

BeachVolley

Great job there mate, I had fun making a replay.

If it's possible, it would be cool to be able to rotate the hands on a axis. The hands sometimes are not in the right position, it happened to me a lot when I tried to spike or lift the ball and I almost always end up hitting the ball using the side of the hand.

Another thing, I don't know how to solve this problem but sometimes the ball can go right through your hands in grab position. That's kind of sad when it happens when you're about to hit a strong spike.

Other than that, good mod as always Dash , I can't wait to see more of your work.
Attached Files
VolleyBall match.rpl (841.4 KB, 6 views)
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
These are some nice looking mods, maybe I will try them when I get home later, seem like fun to mess around it because they are so neat and well made. I've see Crag before though, but that's it.
I do not know too much about the mod like that but I think we can make a trick
Hi I was just wondering when you're gonna FINALLY come around to updating these sicc mods??