Toribash
Original Post
First head

This is my first head i have ever made. Ik it sucks but if anyone has any criticism please tell me

Programs used: Krita

In game:

WIP 2

Last edited by Mythology; May 13, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
FRICK
What are all the lines supposed to be? Also, the head is rectangular, you want it to be square for textures. The art looks like it was put together in like 10 minutes, but that is fine. Just keep up the work and you will get better in due time.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
What are all the lines supposed to be? Also, the head is rectangular, you want it to be square for textures. The art looks like it was put together in like 10 minutes, but that is fine. Just keep up the work and you will get better in due time.

thx, yes i did make it quick. the lines were supposed to be a water mark and its rectanguler because i used 1024x512
-----

I started shading and highlighting
Last edited by Mythology; May 13, 2017 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FRICK
I believe that you have great potential. for now these heads are pretty good but lack a bit of detail , unless you rather a minimalistic texture.
You should make the texture 512X512 though shouldn't you? Anyways, keep trying to add more details like that to it to make it look neater.
ty and i find it easier to work with 1024 by 512 because its easier to map out features like eyes and mouths
FRICK
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
You should make the texture 512X512 though shouldn't you? Anyways, keep trying to add more details like that to it to make it look neater.

Lol what... Almost all good artists use 1024 x 512

Anyways good stuff... Did you use a mouse :V

Really nice and crisp, reminds me of zalf and weoo
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
ye i do use a mouse :v

Omg thats awesome <3

Now just get a pen tablet and ull be so fucking good
Hey man, go ahead and update your thread with the following:

Every thread requires a list of programs used to create your work (in cases of traditional art, list the tools used, i.e. HB pencils, watercolors, etc.)

Have a good one!