ES Recruitment Drive
Thank you Immotay, because holy shit I'm bad at coding and designing things... Was not looking forward to messing about with that thing again.
Originally Posted by Immotay View Post
You'll most likely miss it once it ends so, try to enjoy the good parts of it as much as you can.

So many stuff I regret from the time I was in school...

Immotay is correct. I wasn't good at school. Especially Maths. Yet, I miss being there and socializing with people. God I wish I tried harder back then. I may have been able to do something with my life.

Work gets annoying.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
God I wish I tried harder back then. I may have been able to do something with my life.

Especially this part, I wish I had actually studied harder instead of joking with friends almost all the time.
I wasn't even joking a lot. I mean, yeah, I goofed here and there, but I was mainly sleeping in some classes and was not interested in anything. Our school has these special courses that could help you find a occupation, and I wasn't even aware they existed till sophomore year. No one tells me shit.

So here I am, working making $100 - $200 a week making payments on my car and insurance. Wanting to cry.

So, me and a couple friends went to the Oregon District here Downtown where we live, and there was a great shop called Exotic Fantasies.

possibly big image

Also, I went mini golfing, and ate at a place called Sima. It's a Japanese and Korean BBQ restraunt. I love it there though it's expensive as fuck.

Don't expect a high quality japanese food to be not expensive, haha.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.