Toribash
You shld subscribe to my youtube guys
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
nice to see you shit talking me,

1.) I didn't scam anyone and I was planning on giving you a few items as an apology
2.) I don't sell overpriced items unless I get lowballed
3.) I don't scam anyone and didn't scam you

(Kasais other account)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by ViOLeT69 View Post
nice to see you shit talking me,

1.) I didn't scam anyone and I was planning on giving you a few items as an apology
2.) I don't sell overpriced items unless I get lowballed
3.) I don't scam anyone and didn't scam you

(Kasais other account)

1) You lied sending me a half of the tc you got selling my wings, and saying that that was the tc you got selling them, that’s scam attempt. You got banned for that. I never said you scammed me, I said you tried.

2) You don’t, you sell items at prices close at market price. Example: Santa Beard: 6.3k market, you was looking for 6k on forums lol. (Real example)

3)I repeat, I’ve never said that, I said you tried.
1) You lied sending me a half of the tc you got selling my wings, and saying that that was the tc you got selling them, that’s scam attempt. You got banned for that. I never said you scammed me, I said you tried.did you read what I said? I was planning on giving you a katana and a flame as an apology

2) You don’t, you sell items at prices close at market price. Example: Santa Beard: 6.3k market, you was looking for 6k on forums lol. (Real example)still that's not overpricing it

3)I repeat, I’ve never said that, I said you triedI didn't try, don't get your hopes up
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Well you obviously got banned
so that means something mr nothing-is-my-fault

I said literally nothing about whos at fault. Youre jumping to conclusions
[sigpic][/sigpic]
did you read what I said? I was planning on giving you a katana and a flame as an apology

Ohhh now you were planning on giving me stuff lol. You've never said that yo me. So you were planning, now you said that.

Originally Posted by ViOLeT69
still that's not overpricing it

I've never said you overprice things, I said you try to sell stuff in forums at market price.

Originally Posted by ViOLeT69
I didn't try, don't get your hopes up

Yes, you did, you got banned for it.

I said literally nothing about whos at fault. Youre jumping to conclusions

He's not, you are defending yourself as if you have never done anything bad. You got banned or not?
Kasai you cant really deny trying to scam him, you did get banned for it after all
and you weren't able to successfully prove your innocence.

but anyways hows is everyone doing?