Toribash
Free form doesn't always mean paragraph style, you know; it's whatever feels right to the writer. If he likes to have his information organized, then he'll most likely post a separated application, like that.
Sup. name is 12345arby (but my real name is ethan) and this is my app for Frost. I feel like I am mature enoough to join frost and I am ten and like soccer. I am currently a brown belt, but i need training for freerunning. I am a very funny and open-minded person and I get along well with other people, so I am a good fit in pretty much any group. I make decent art every once in a while, but I never show them too often. That's it for the most part (as you can see I have good grammar) so I hope you'll accept me, but, if not, best of luck to Frost. ending used from tehunknown
I'll defeat them all and become unbeatable, unlike any other!
I dont know about you Arby. Im gonna wait a while and then make a decision about you.
i was tested though, so i have a 40% chance of getting in
I'll defeat them all and become unbeatable, unlike any other!
Maybe. You are somewhat good ingame but Im gonna wait and see what the other guys think about you.
Arby: Mig said that you spam a lot and you can't just follow me to every clan I go to, hoping to get it.
Hello. I have been looking for a group to join, i think it's a great way to meet new peoples and improve your skills. My GMT: GMT + 3:00. I'm a decent fighter. I often won, and rarely i beat brown/black belts. Once a brown belt quited before he lost T_T. Well, that's kinda everything about me. Also, i'm a friendly person. Currently i'm having no alternate accounts but i'm thinking at the possibility of making one or two. That would be everything about me. Hope i'll be accepted.
Sorry about my other post I did not see that link, My name is Ben I am happy to donate my Tori-credits I read the forums each day, as well as play i am happy teach new players and learn as well. I Have played in the tryouts.My ingame name is crabnugets.