Toribash
Original Post
Lets Play Combat Arms!
Ign Review:

A highly-customizable, free-to-play online FPS, Combat Arms deploys players into a dangerous war zone teeming with soldiers of fortune looking to make a mark. This online shooter aims to advance the FPS genre by offering a rich free-to-play experience and introducing customization features unavailable in the current generation of online FPS games. Players have the ability to tailor their gaming experience by customizing how their characters look as well as which guns and equipment to carry into battle. A large arsenal of deadly weapons can be modified with attachments such as silencers, scopes and extended magazines.

General Features
The game is beginner-friendly while providing depth for veteran gamers. By rewarding players who win matches and make kills with in-game currency and experience points, Combat Arms extends the game beyond an individual match. Accumulating both will help soldiers rank up to unlock and acquire new weapons and equipment.
Combat Arms extends beyond the battlefield through an extensive set of community features with a focus on clans. Players can recruit, manage, and communicate with their clan members, all within the game.
Players can maintain a persistent profile to track their experience and performance to see how they rank within the Combat Arms community.
The free-to-play offering combined with low system requirements will encourage new players enter the traditionally hardcore space.

Multiplayer Functions
Online Multiplayer

Download here:http://combatarms.nexon.net/Download/ClientPatches.aspx

My ingame name is FlareShot. What is yours?

Please note that service for Combat Arms is available through Nexon America to players in the following regions:

• North America
• South America
• Oceania (Australia/New Zealand)

..., and will be coming soon to Europe!
Last edited by ashaltaf; Dec 22, 2008 at 10:41 PM.
Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
The free-to-play offering combined with low system requirements will encourage new players enter the traditionally hardcore space.

Make sure you check the requirements.

lol kinda insulting his computer there
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
either that's
1. too good to be true (have I finally had the lucid dream I've been trying to get for like a week?)
2. not really low on system requitement's
3. not in-game footage (the video)

Will check this out......... once I feel like bothering.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Make sure you check the requirements.

I meet all it's requirements I mean I have 3 Graphics cards and 8gb of RAM and 1000gb of hard drive space what more can I need
i have it. my username is jdawg1020. arch, the graphics are great for a free game and they dont need much power to run them. my computer is weak but i get a strong constant fps
Since when did I become Asian?
woah...no way!

LOW?

like intel graphics card low?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i personally hate Combat arms, to easy to kill and to easy to get killed plus i hate the graphics

But when i do play it my name is RaKyBa