Ranking
Original Post
Sambo Running Decap (comedic)
So I saw this randomly a few minutes ago and was like hey yeah!
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
This one's simple, decap the uke with a kick.

K, so it's not quite that simple - you should know me better than that. ;)

Kick ukes head off using the following settings:

Mod : sambo.tbm
Match Frames : 300
Turn Frames : 10
Dismember Threshold : 100
Engage Distance : 500

......so I went and made a first-draft replay to submit for this competition, but lo and behold, AFTER I make my replay (granted it was pretty a first attempt running straight through and then my kick took uke's arm, so i went and adjusted the final couple turns a few times and found my decap ..so i tried to make a decent pose and finished my replay, went back to the thread to find out that

Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
As tempted as I am to make it open I'll keep it clan only. ;)

and so, here, I submit for you, one competitionless replay built purely for competition in about three minutes.

Enjoy.

i LOL'ed a few times.

EDIT: I added a version with a jump instead of running
Attached Files
Last edited by Pikarus; Jan 10, 2009 at 09:15 PM.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
I'm glad you like it
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
i liked the second one more too, fast and symmetrical (that's not a plus, but sometimes, like now, those replays are nice). I don't like small-steps running replays.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
hey, that is a Parrot comp that skulfuk is holding

Here was my entry:
Attached Files
000_skulcomp1.rpl (117.4 KB, 14 views)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
actually moop, I saw all the replays submitted for that competition just before I made mine yours was nice.
otherone's is amazing
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
that would be awesome pikarus, provided that sambo had no dq lol, way to skimp out XD
Technical Old School. - It exists.
very very nice :o the first was a little erm...stupid, but the second was epic pwn, very smooth fast and powerfull, and thats what i like
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
you win the competition....well, ok, they were good though. better than I could do.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.