Ranking
Original Post
How did you first find out about toribash?
How did you first hear about toribash?
Me:
I got a PC mag that said the 300 best online games.
Then I looked in the category ragdoll and downloaded all them
and TB was one of em.
Last edited by SecondSoul; Dec 5, 2008 at 07:38 PM.
I was looking for Simulation Fighting Games. Then I saw Toribash. I've tried it, and loved it. There wasn't shaders yet and the graphics weren't awesome, but the system was sooo innovative and I couldn't stop playing this damn addicting drug game.
Gone
Fun-motion.com, back in 2.5 :3

The graphics sucked, but the idea made it epic.
Anyway, I just thought it looked awesome, so I downloaded it.
Fun-Motion.com too
but i was searching on google by ragdoll based games and i found fun-motion i entered and i saw toribash and i liked the description and the demonstration video so i downloaded
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
PC Gamer did a review on it and I read it and thought "wow this sounds interesting" and I downloaded the demo 3 months later.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I was SOOO bored oneday so i searched "Online multiplaye rgames" i found a big site of em' and i liked strategy games i clicked strategy and Found TORIBASH I looked at it,Slapped my self..Looked again,pinched my self and im like " HOLE CALA MOLLIE MOTHER OF A SUPERCALIFRAGALISOC COW!" and downloaded calld myself a failure at it then i kept trying and here i am
dafuq
Found it on Fun-Motion, been failing around ever since. Not without breaks of course.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
There was a thread on another game forum. Firstly I had supreme-slow net and made me leave toribash (17 mb = more than hour of downloading). But then I watched toribash vid on yt and downloaded it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
well i was downloading random games in a cybercoffee cuz i didnt have internet at home back then :3 then saw "ragdoll fighting simulation game" so i downloaded it and i was like AMGAMGAMG!!!, since that day i became toriaddict T_T
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life