Toribash
Original Post
IRC: Toribash Market Channel
TORIBASH MARKET ON IRC!
You can now join #market in IRC to buy and sell wathever you want related to Toribash! Finally you can offer stuff to allot of people without being punished, thats what this channel is for. Trade all your stuff and get rich. You can also pay some extra cash to do ads in the channels and be a real business man.

Ads for 1k/10 letters! (1 week)

RULES
DON'T spam offers or it will result in a mute, kick or ban!
DON'T insult anyone!
DON'T ask for op!
NO racism!
ONLY speak English!

Unfortunately I have to stop with the coloring here because of to many characters in same topic. If you want this text style please visit:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...150#post860150

Market Keepers
Shop Keepers: Dodekus, Danvari, Faolan

PLANS
We are planning on getting a "MarketBot". We have already made a user named "MarkedBot" on this forums. If anyone wants to donate, then send it to MarketBot and inform me about it. You will then get on this list:

Donate List

Last edited by Dodekus; Dec 15, 2008 at 10:36 PM.
I'm there right now, it's awesomesauce :o
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
No actually the #market channel is making trading and other stuff easier. You can ad your youshops there etc.
]
Originally Posted by UncleanSp View Post
More shops, and markets?

Great, just what we need.

Don't be so negative. I think this is something that should be done a while ago. I hope it doesn't get ruined by people spamming "SELLING ____ OMG OMG". It'd be nice if I could pop in and ask "Hey, anyone selling an azurite relax?", and get a quick answer. I think it has potential.
This actually was done a while ago, Kit.

#torimart was active for a while, but it died.
I think its a good idea to revive this method of buying/selling.

For those who aren't always forum active, or are too lazy to look in the Market board or at people's YOUshops.
hi
Seems pretty nice to me, I might be able to find somebody with something im looking for there.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol