ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[URGENT] My Mother Was Just Sent Off TO The ER
She was puking up acid because she "waited too long," my relatives claimed she was gonna die if she didn't leave now. We had to call 911, I am not with her, can you tell me what was wrong with her? Please!? I am very concerned.

This may be the wrong place, sorry.
No longer urgent.
Last edited by Frankie518; Dec 6, 2014 at 02:33 PM.
Vomiting? Could be lots of things. Best thing would be to ask the people around you what she had, not us.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Wait is she pregnant? Is the acid you speak of stomach acid? Details?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
There is no adult around me and I can't find a ride to the hospital. The only two here are my 7 yr old brother and my 5yr old sister.
My father and my grandparents, the only ones that would know, went with her. The people that knew said they may have to do it tonight, I think they meant amputate.
Last edited by Frankie518; Dec 6, 2014 at 03:02 AM.
Gastritis?
Stomach Ulcer?
Actually vomiting can be a lot of things like liquidoom said.
You probably shouldn't go to the Toribash website about these things... It's probably nothing too serious man, she might just have really bad acid reflux.. if you don't mind me asking, what color was the vomit? If it's yellow you can read up on this: http://www.newhealthguide.org/Throwi...llow-Bile.html

She should be ok, no need to worry unless it gets worse.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
It was yellowish/green with blood. She had to be carried to the ambulance. It wasn't yellow foods either. My aunt is also a nurse, I am currently baby sitting her kids and she said she will be at the hospital waiting for her, she claimed that she didn't know what my mom had. My grandfather just told me that he thinks it was her gal bladder, this has been occurring for the past few months.
Last edited by Frankie518; Dec 6, 2014 at 03:12 AM.
Yeah, then it's probably something to do with her acid reflux. She basically threw up stomach acid. The link i posted will tell you about what causes it

On the darker side of things she could have a moderate to severe illness.
Last edited by Triton; Dec 6, 2014 at 03:13 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris