Ranking
Original Post
[PC] Dustforce
Dustforce

Ingame pictures

In Dustforce, you play as a simple cleaner. Your objective is to clean each level from the filth that covers it.
You complete a level by "dusting off" all the enemies. Aside from that, the ground is covered in filth, which you're supposed to clean up. The second one is optional, but it's almost impossible to progress in the game without clearing the filth.
There's also a combo meter that fills when you clean up filth or hit enemies. It cools off in around 5 seconds, so you better be quick. The game is all about flow.

Now, there are two qualities in the game, each one ranging from D to S. One of them is "Completion", which is the amount of filth you've cleaned up. Cleaning up every single piece of filth in a level gives you S in completion.
The second is "Finesse", which is how big of a combo you got. Getting a full combo gives you an S rank on finesse.
The better you score, the faster you progress.
There's also a time meter at the bottom of the screen, but it's just for measuring.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 18, 2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Finally SS'd Ascent. God, it took me 5 perfect runs wrecked by that boar on top to realize that i had the special attack avaliable >.<
Edit; also got ancient garden and summit ss
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 18, 2014 at 10:17 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
this is cool as hell and the soundtrack is flawless

the movement is hard to get used to but it looks like something I'll be playing for a while
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Yeah, jump mechanics are a bit awkward. Dashing on the ground gives you a double jump, but if you dash just a little too late you're only getting a single jump. Also, the amount of dashes you can do is limited, unless you're holding down. Which is actually good for speedruns, so i'm not complaining.
also the controls seem really clustered to one side, like the dash attack and jump, haven't seen if I can tamper with the controls yet though. do you use any specific control setup? cause this one is hurting my hands
No, never had a problem with controls. I have my pinky finger on ctrl/dash and it works good. (Hope you're not using ring finger for dash)
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 19, 2014 at 12:07 AM.
the problem was dashing, changed it to double tap to dash so it's all good now. still hard as fuck to get keys I can't for the life of me get two SS's on the second level
SS'd almost all of the park (missing 3 levels), and completed the mansion. Holy shit that tower level is hard.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
this is cool as hell and the soundtrack is flawless

the movement is hard to get used to but it looks like something I'll be playing for a while

Huh, if it is that good, I guess I'll have to try it out :o
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot