ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Maya and Supernova Cartoon Set
Hello i am requesting a maya and supernova set. The most i will pay is 35K if i like it enough. I need it in the size 128x128 and i would like it to say Master on the side of the leg because i am changing my name to this. I would also like a Clan Band (My clan name going around my arm.) on me. My force is Maya so i would suggest making that the main color. Good luck!

on it bro. will post a wip of head today and maybe legz.
-----
here's the head
~also above the eyes on the hat i can add you an inscription : [Elite] Master in whatever color you want. (it looks cool)

-----
tell me if i shall continue
Last edited by Demonzo; Sep 16, 2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I honestly dislike the head i cant imagine it on me. It doesn't look like it would go good on a set. So maybe you should restart? I don't like the hair, eyes and nose and I don't really want a cap. And i also dislike the fade on the cap. And don't add a capital letter with [elite], the in-game tag doesn't have a capital letter. And i would also like to see the leg wips and see if i like those. And could you add a little, just a little bit of dark blue because i have raider misc.
Last edited by Master; Sep 17, 2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Ofcourse. I'm better in Robotic - realistic sets ;)
If you could precise what hair color, what style of eyes, nose etc. you want ?
hair color- silver with dark blue highlights

nose- not so big a bit smaller

the hair- don't make it come in like towards the head

teeth- a bit smaller and now smiling so much

Can I try?
< Ryks > "sobrevivendo apenas com um pedaço de leite, um copo de pão com queijo, e o seu celular na boca"