Toribash
Hi hello, you are one great replaymaker! Your dismemberments are the highlight of this replay right here!

So first off, and i'm already liking how this replay is gonna look like, opener was pretty good even though it took a little too long at the start, Manitoda did a nice transition and he had done some decent spins i can say, its clean but its nothing really special but its really well done none the less.

The lift was really good i can say, i like the power in the first kick its just so fast and powerful but what i didn't like about it is it wasn't the 'main' kick if you understand what i meant. (it wasn't the initial lift kick) but the second kick was kinda good but i didn't really like it that much but he got into a nice stance after that.

The manipulation how ever was a bit short in my opinion, you could've done more with the setup and you could've made a way better replay, the first grab was neat, but then the second grab ruined the flow and momentum, but then again, your dismemberments were really good, they were well executed even though they looked choppy in some frames.

I would say 8.9/10
You could do better!
Mmmmmmm, feet slicing through Uke like butter. Not much else to say here other than adding a little more umph to the kicks. Good job!
Also known as CombatBot
Ayyy 2 posts, now that's rare for me :P
Okay just bumping this since I'm too lazy to make replays.
suck my dicknballs

good collab sometimes it was slow but the dms were good nice boom
you've improved a lot
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO