ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
ye it's true but ranked servers with striking mods are always empty D: Maybe when our mods become official we'll see more peeps I dunno

mainly it's the tournies where it's at!
Your messed up world enthrills me
there's no wushu tourney tho, how am I supposed to rule teh toriworld without wushu tourneys ? D'x
there's no wushu tourney tho, how am I supposed to rule teh toriworld without wushu tourneys ? D'x

Silently making gm's your puppets.

i am a bird now - Lil B

rk-mma tourney is pretty fun.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
it is, I played some last night. I did realize rk-mma, with the size of its ring, is more like a sumo than striking !

Which makes me think, there totally should be sumo/greco-roman wrestling mod. Like no damage points, a slightly smaller ring than rk-mma, no grab etc... could be very fun ^^
Attached Files
lel rkmma 1.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by deprav; Aug 13, 2015 at 12:29 PM.

there is wushu3dome set in the rk-mma ranked room!!
-----
it is, I played some last night. I did realize rk-mma, with the size of its ring, is more like a sumo than striking !

Which makes me think, there totally should be sumo/greco-roman wrestling mod. Like no damage points, a slightly smaller ring than rk-mma, no grab etc... could be very fun ^^

yeah there is this throwing aspect to it! but recently my games have been most of the times ending inside the ring..kinda wierd
Last edited by William; Aug 13, 2015 at 01:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
there is wushu3dome set in the rk-mma ranked room!!

It's wushu3box, and it's always empty D: as you said everyone plays in the tourneys ! and no wushu tourneys, but 2 abd and 2 aikido, always the same shiet xD
rk-mma tourney is existed. But it's kind of hard to gather people to play in the room, this afternoon (10a.m. gmt +0) there are only 3 high ranked rk-mma players who stayed in the tourney room, make it 4 since I'm there aswell, and of course, you need 5 people to join the waiting list to start the tourney. That was sad but I got some nice rk-mma replays, so it's not a big problem at all, yay.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.