Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY_dMQcHilQ

I got this sick Pistol Ace on Mirage as CT on pistol round, thoughts?
(never posted in gaming chat before, I hope this is aloud lul)

aim at the enemy's heads height. running into palace and looking into the floor usually won't get you far.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
aim at the enemy's heads height. running into palace and looking into the floor usually won't get you far.

This.
Also 5-7 is a pretty horrible pistol round buy since both of the starting pistols kill with 1 headshot. Just buy armor.
I enjoy buying the p250, I feel I am better with it on t-side, on ct I always use the regular usp-s, and I don't buy armor which I should, because doesn't it make you flinch when hit?
Originally Posted by playboicarti View Post
I enjoy buying the p250, I feel I am better with it on t-side, on ct I always use the regular usp-s, and I don't buy armor which I should, because doesn't it make you flinch when hit?

And because the glock takes around 8 body shots to kill with armor and like 4 without, not to even mention the flinch.

So these are the rules when playing a pistol round for soloque.
You might see pros doing something different sometimes, but this is a good ruleset for MM.

#1 are you a ct?
Yes. Buy pistol and armor
No, a T. Buy pistol and armor.

Tada. Always buy pistol and armor. Sure you can buy a tec9 on a pistol and rush in first, dying and giving it to a teammate with armor but that's not gonna happen now is it? Because MM doesn't work like that.
Pistol and armor is always safe, works and once you learn how to use the glock well, you'll stop hating it.
I'm decent with the glock but I find myself missing quite a few shots while adadad strafing, but I can sometimes get good headshots
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
>glock
>98 in 1

feelsbad

>glock
> 90 in 1, then
> 97 in 1

feelsbad x2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
In pistols if i'm T i always feel unsafe because the usp and p2000 both of them hit you for 100+ in the head. The glock is absolute trash. It only kills with 100+ if the distance is like 10cms from your enemy. Even in mid distances like on dust 2 from short in A site it doesn't hit for 100, it hits for max 98 fuck it, worse pistol ever.
glock > 9mm
usp > 45 acp
choose

Glock is quite easy to land headshot with in my opinion, I absolutely despise the usp, always went with p2k.
:D
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
fuck it, worse pistol ever.

Literally the whole point of it, being that it's going to be 5v2 most of the times in sites so CT's kinda need the better pistol