Ranking
Ok done, and a li'l something extra for you. When I get back home and still have internet, we Must spar!
Belt: 3d dan

Previous clans: dont remembeer

Why do you want to join?: I want to help it

What can you contribute to this clan?:Help it win clan wars

What do you know about the community?: I know Mahulk hes the best

Show us your Art & replays if you have some:none

The mods you are good at:wushu and judo

Did someone invite you?: yes its Vultron

Do you know about IRC?:na

Any infractions or bans?:yup
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Not such a good app, Can you tell us what you was infracted for? Can you research what previous clans you are in? Like Google. You was in Hurricane, Can you do anything else then help the clan win clan wars? Thats all you know about the community? IRC is where you click help and go on.

...:| Redo the app please and make it a little more convincing.
Long story don't wish to tell it ether. Also, he may have that many posts but he still needs a good app. Killer just make the app more convincing.
Belt: 3dDan

Previous clans: Corrupted Waffles, Hurricane, Atlantis..

Why do you want to join?: Im clanless. i need people to help me so i can help them

What can you contribute to this clan?:Winning in clan war .be a good leader wutsoever.Im a bissiness man i can get this clan rich!

What do you know about the community?:I Know alot of people my cousin mahulk and i have alot of friends ,i also am good at making money.

Show us your Art & replays if you have some:Started gimp I SUCK

The mods you are good at: Wushu Judo classic

Did someone invite you?: The leader

Do you know about IRC?:I Just did

Any infractions or bans?: Liengabout a picture i didnt make and making mysself a mod XP
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
heh.....Alright you seem ok, post some replays later. Just improve that grammar, for now you are an elite.