Toribash
My best friend made an account and was showing me the game.

I made my name based off of his and then just simply became better.
(Also the best ever.)
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I was twerking in my kitchen and I saw a hole in my pants, behind this hole I saw my balls. I took a knife and I cut them, I cried... After this I thought about something not so stupid at all.
"I cut my balls, thats hurts... I wonder if I can do the same, but not on me." I go to my see my neighbour with a chainsaw, but I thought about another thing "if I annihilate his balls he will probably cry, Ill finish in jail..." then I search a game where you can rekt opponent's balls without crying.
#TbSolution
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I was bored and went on YouTube to see some rag doll, because I was HUGE into ragdoll games, and Toribash popped up in a top 5 ragdoll video. So I checked it out and was like "ew", so I forgot all about it some years later, but i saw Toribash when I was browsing EatMyDiction1's channel. So I'm like "You know what? Fuck it. Im gonna try to make this game inspire me!"

What a story :3
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I was on youtube and a guy named Mangel and his channel > Mangelrogel haved a serie named Shitty games , i was following the serie because was pretty funny and i saw Toribash and i download and now im a guy who player over 6k games :P

Toribash is simply perfect. (anyway my pc dont support the Medium High and Maximum Quality )
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I was bored and finding games on the internet so i went to freemmogames.com or something like that and I saw toribash.
A friend showed it to me in 2012, he teach me how to play, i downloaded it in my house and i started to play! Today is not that EXTREME GOOD game, toribash needs more realism and VISUAL UPDATES.
about 6 months ago my friend explained it to me and i thought it was just like sumotori dreams and qwop. then i found mocucha's videos, and my jaw dropped during the whole flash - help me lose my mind video lol