Toribash
Overlord, when will be apply to become official?
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
I have a plan.
I need to host 2 tourneys, and 1 or 2 global events. And then apply to official.
Good idea. Maybe we need an IRC and we should really hang out in it so it will increase our chances more and more. Though we have 0 TC in the bank.

And guys, I think we should join the Sketch That GM event, right? Because I think there's a pretty good art makers here, and since we're a group on Skype, we can show our work if we like, and then post it in the event thread.
Shouldn't we join?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Overlord, when will be apply to become official?

I have a plan.
I need to host 2 tourneys, and 1 or 2 global events. And then apply to official.

Forgive my foreign friends, but... После твоих двух турниров, никто нам оффку не даст, ибо пока мы ещё не клан, а "компашка авантюристов".
Финыы, ждали офку 2 года, Брозерхуду вообще не повезло, не трать тк, скоро Я пирду...тьфу пруди... ДА БЛЯТЬ, приду... фуф.(спешл фор Ронуель, пусть мальчик улыбнётся) Так вот, приду Я в себя и тогда поговорим обо всём, ок?

Сделайте одолжение, переведите на инглиш плиз.

With love, u'r Diego.
Last edited by Lion12; Feb 11, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
Oh hello guys whatsaaahp
Patrickoo:I support your idea , we need an IRC it would ease the communication
Overlord: keep up the good work, I here with the clan..Well I'M still inactive but slowly but I getting back to here...
So
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Great Overlord. I'm in right?
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''