ES Recruitment Drive
Good war, sorry I had to bale out Habits, yoyo welcome to the clan pubed enjoy your stay

Btw nice fourm set Habits byt tbh I like the first one better, white is just a color I like better
I can make this one white and still keep the effect, I was thinking blue would look cool...
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Sounds nice, but white and blue would be dope (just my opinion) but I love your forum set I really want tori prime just for a siggy picture haha
Its only $10, try to get your mom to get it, tell her its not recurring. Also, you should let me make you an avatar so you don't gotta use the logo (unless you want to use it, lol) ;o
GOLF WANG
Trying to convince her is like trying to use a potato for a parachute but not impossible

Lol go Ahead I don't mind looks fine
You should make me one too <3 and sorry I hadn't been on for awhile. I went on a date and yes it ended well. Insanely well infact lol. And hi grad
Lol, colors? Text? Overall design? Effects? (Explain sorta what effects you want, mine is like a particle explosion thing)
GOLF WANG
Unity symbol

Colors white Unity symbol in Raider

Effects like frosted icy, like when you look at a window that is cold, so basically frosted on the bottom and snow and ice every where, pls sorry if you cant understand it im quite stupid
I understand, I'll try it out! Sounds fun and different!
GOLF WANG