Toribash
Original Post
Is there a reason why we can't transfer Shiai Token?
I honestly confuse why you can't transfer ST, is there any reason behind it?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
If you could sell it for TC then it would be no different from normal currency, and I guess that ES wants to give out something unique in their tourneys.

You can always buy ST items if you want to make profit from those.
I think the same way as you Nike, I don't get why we can't trade STs. Although, what WeppetKo said makes sense to be honest, maybe it's just not the purpose of this item
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The purpose of ST is to be an individual reward for playing in official events, not as a tradeable currency. The moment ST becomes tradeable, it's useless, and it might as well be done away with.
there is also the issue of creating multiple accounts, logging them in every day and every week, get free shiai tokens you can give to your main (easily tracked by mods probably, but life finds a way) so you can get the shiai-exclusive items easier
It's not a currency, it's a reward.
Pretty much sums it up.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.