Ranking
Don't give up!
keep the creative juices
flowing! u may have thought we lost this
rpl, but never fear. shikk's always got ur back.
u did awesome in this spar. its one to be
remembered!

also, about the madman. i would say try to
make the flow more flowy and the hits more
visible/distinguished. anyways, cant wait to
spar again ^_^
Attached Files
I love how nobody cnc's me and always others...so mean.

anyway I love blackout.
Its so smooth and relaxed.
Nice dms. I like the little boom at the end.
Have to say that the opener was long but still good.
Overall it's great.

The spar was fantastic.
Dont have the mod but ok.
I dont have any issue.

9.5/10 Overall.
Last edited by Nausea; Apr 20, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
okay so... Hi
Attached Files
#YSM_Flow(Nicolas135 opener).rpl (357.3 KB, 20 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Woah, why don't you get cnc honestly?!

Probably some of my favorite replays out there.

#YSM_Sync(Opener by Raywill135): Okay, how you moved out of that opener and spun like that is beyond me, few more spins(they look sick as anything btw).
698: Kind of looked like you were going for a double knee and gave up, wasn't a fan of the grab arm dm.
Love that elbow to abs kick, I find it hard to do that shit so all respect goes to you.
Groin kick was so fast and sick looking, the transition to uke's body too!
Final kick was alright, I was honestly expecting a 4dm from that, if you got a 4dm you'd get my 10/10.
Pose wasn't that good.
Good shit!

#YSM_Flow(Nicolas135 opener): Again, follow up of the opener was mad looking, Elbow-Wrist dms looked cool.
Then it looked like you were struggling to dm, Wasn't a fan of the elbow dm.
Hip dm and grab looked bad imo.
Decap was kinda bad, I was expecting a more powerful hit.

Flow wasn't as good as Sync but was still sick, keep it up!
You've improved a ton since last page, I'll tell you that.
Well done!

EDIT: Do I have your permission to try see what I can do with Flow? (I'll credit you and Nicolas)
Flow looked all over the place (but thats a good thing in ymy book)
It wasn't very destructive but you really did a great job on manipulating uke around and you moved exactly where you wanted to be, some good control there. A replay called flow had a good flow? was not expecting that #sarcasm

Sync
Great replay, again good flow, nice not generic dms, decent opener.
First boom was alright, second one quite destructive, both super well aimed.
One thing I disliked is the fact that you went stiff after that last hit, I think it would look much better if you kept the momentum and transite into pose

You improved alot since last time I watched your replays, keep it up m9
karma is a bitch I left like 8 cnc's still no cnc back rip
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Flow looked all over the place (but thats a good thing in ymy book)
It wasn't very destructive but you really did a great job on manipulating uke around and you moved exactly where you wanted to be, some good control there. A replay called flow had a good flow? was not expecting that #sarcasm

Sync
Great replay, again good flow, nice not generic dms, decent opener.
First boom was alright, second one quite destructive, both super well aimed.
One thing I disliked is the fact that you went stiff after that last hit, I think it would look much better if you kept the momentum and transite into pose

You improved alot since last time I watched your replays, keep it up m9
karma is a bitch I left like 8 cnc's still no cnc back rip

I got you, bro. I'll come to cnc your replays, and DOOM's... Thanks for the cnc guys(also DOOM, knock yourself out bro).
Last edited by youngsandm; Oct 5, 2017 at 01:14 AM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
New replays
Attached Files
#Y_Empire.rpl (355.7 KB, 23 views)
#Y_Kritical.rpl (396.4 KB, 23 views)
Bump...
-----
bumpy ;-;
Last edited by youngsandm; Feb 12, 2018 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi

i'm going to cnc kritical and empire in one because they both shared a similar theme

i loved the openers and beginning movements, kept me curious and on my toes movements up till the dm's were sick, but after that attacks looked a little wonky

actually, that felt most apparent to me in empire, kritical was nice flow transitioned a little better despite the directional changes

but yeah, that crescent back kick in empire was weird to me, but hey
that boom punch was sick
and collateral damage is kind of my fetish

good stuff sandyboi
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
hi

i'm going to cnc kritical and empire in one because they both shared a similar theme

i loved the openers and beginning movements, kept me curious and on my toes movements up till the dm's were sick, but after that attacks looked a little wonky

actually, that felt most apparent to me in empire, kritical was nice flow transitioned a little better despite the directional changes

but yeah, that crescent back kick in empire was weird to me, but hey
that boom punch was sick
and collateral damage is kind of my fetish

good stuff sandyboi

Thanks Marrez... I really appreciate it, seriously, I've been wanting cnc for weeks man.